Monday, November 22, 2010

my wishlist part 1

started this ..yet to think of one particular topic i've would like to write about..so let it flow. let it be a mix & match of whatever that comes to my head & let my fingers do the typing.


lets me share my wishlist. no time-frame is set on this (maybe sooner, maybe later..who knows?). so i'm starting with my 1st wish - should be a short term i might say (next year maybe?)... a new blackberry. One particular is this one...the Blackberry Torch

Blackberry Torch


been dreaming of it since it's launch. I don't care about iphone 4, android or windows ....i'm just into blackberry. Have to bear with my Curve 8520 for now...with it's torned convenient keys...haihhhhsss


My 8520 Gemini


torned convenient key


don't get me wrong...i love it! however, will be given a new makeover by end of this month (hopefully). Something grey-chrome, blue transparent & blue matte maybe? hahahaha....wait for the updates. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment