Friday, March 4, 2011

media player : part 2

PC ekspo. Unable to resist & went with Amin. He bought Seagate FreeAgent® GoFlex™ 500gb  HDD which is RM20 cheaper than when i bought it last month!! Arghhhhhhh. Good deal. I only got 1 thing in my mind - survey for media player.



After 3 rounds, few choices, i go for this. Modeo Mini Full HD Media Player. :). Much cheaper compared to retail price at Digital Mall/ Low Yat. The downside is no Ethernet port (no online streaming). But other than that, amazing device. Support full HD & plays all the extension i have. MKV, MP4, RMVB, etc... plus the size is small 2" x 2". 





Modeo Mini Full HD Media Player


on top of hypptv box
Tested immediately once home. My choice - Avatar 720p. Excellence. 2nd choice - How To Train A Dragon 1080p. Excellence. No complain! The menu is so simple, operating is extremely easy - my wife mastered it within 5 minutes. 

Only a thing to do - subtitles doesn't work when separated in different folder. So i had to move my prefered subtitles to the same folder with the movie. 

So my system complete for now. Time to enjoy it... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment