Thursday, March 3, 2011

"unifi"ed! :)

Having a free internet account is good. Having a free internet account with un-capped usage is very good. Having a free internet account with un-capped usage BUT out of coverage & slow is useless. :)


Was finding a way to solve this. Streamyx? hurm, i got no phone line...total cost gonna be 300++. Then just brosing to www.unifi.my, my place is in coverage! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! double confirm with my friend & lucky for me, they are waiving off installation fees & also free for the 1st month at that time. Without any haste, made my order online and set the appointment date. 


Came the day. Woke up early, just to prep the house for them to come. I wait. 8.30am - no calls. 9.00am - no calls. 9.30am (the time set for the visit) - still no calls. Give them another 10 minutes, called the careline & at 10.00am, they came. Actually only 1 man came. I had doubts. I literally ask him - "boleh ke buat sorang?". With confident he said "Boleh bang. Cuma lambat sikit jer la.". Erk...so i let it flow. 


He went to the back of my house. What do u know? The box is just behind my house on the phone pole.


the box

the technician

the casuality

So the work began. He made some wiring at the box and pulling cable to my house. Inside, I'm snapping more pics.


the package
Cut it short....the installation was over in 2 1/2 hrs. Efficient work, good technician.


the final product

the speed test :)

No comments:

Post a Comment